'Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are.'
- 42 hours to produce by a single artisan.
- 100% saddle stitched.
- Made from French Calf Skin Novonappa leather.
- Exclusively using hand waxed linen thread.
- Solid cast brass hardware.
- Brass Riri zippers, with 100% cotton webbing.
- Entirely lined in suede, with a sleeve pocket and a zip pocket with key clip.
- 100% cotton removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Embedded STORYTELLERS NFC Chip.
Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
Edition of 250
Beautiful. Functional. Natural. Repairable.
Crafting Heritage. Connecting Generations.